electrical bike Alaphilippe’s Tarmac S7 beneficial properties rainbow stripes
Even for a seasoned skilled and world champion, a brand new bike day stays emotional and Specialised exceeded expectations with Julian Alaphilippe’s new Tarmac SL7, giving the Frenchman a rainbow-coloured bike to match his new rainbow jersey and have fun and symbolise his world champion standing.
Alaphilippe will use the distinctive bike on the 2020 Liège–Bastogne–Liège on Sunday and took it for a journey on Friday morning as he additionally revealed his classic-looking rainbow jersey paired with black shorts.
“It’s actually particular, I really like all these private touches, and I wish to thank Specialised for this, they did a tremendous job,” Alaphilippe stated of his new bike.
Specialised and Deceuninck–QuickStep have redesigned the graphic parts and paint end of Alaphilippe’s Tarmac SL7, with a UCI rainbow-striped theme.
Though the Frenchman’s new Tarmac SL7 is broadly just like the bike he used final month’s Tour de France and his Imola UCI World Championship win, it encompasses a a lot bolder colourway. Its high tube is black, with gold ‘2020 world champion’ graphics and the long-lasting Deceuninck-QuickStep wolfpack emblem.
White bar tape and bottle cages distinction with the black high tube, head tube and higher fork legs, while the rainbow colors begin on the down tube and spill over the underside bracket and stays.
The one notable mechanical change between Alaphilippe’s Tour de France Tarmac SL7 and his new bike is its brake rotors. Having used Shimano’s XTR mountain bike rotors at the Tour, Alaphilippe’s shall be actuating the most recent Dura-Ace SM-RT900 rotors on the Liège–Bastogne–Liège occasion.
Alaphilippe shall be racing in his new Tarmac SL7 colourway for the following 12 months.
Julian Alaphilippe’s new Specialised S-Works Tarmac SL7 full bike specs
- Frameset: Specialised Tarmac SL7
- Entrance brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 Hydraulic Disc calliper
- Rear brake: Shimano Dura-Ace R9170 Hydraulic Disc calliper
- Brake/shift levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9170 Hydraulic Disc Twin Management Lever
- Entrance derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30T
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace R9100-P w/ dual-sided power meter, 53/39
- Backside bracket: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Wheelset: Roval Alpinist CLXs
- Tyres: Specialised Turbo RapidAir
- Handlebars: Professional Vibe Superlight
- Bar Tape: Supacaz Tremendous Sticky Kush
- Stem: Specialised Tarmac Stem
- Pedals: Shimano Dura-Ace PD-R9100
- Saddle: Specialised S-Works Romin Evo
- Seatpost: Specialised Tarmac seatpost
- Bottle cages: Tacx Deva
- Cycling computer: Wahoo Elemnt Roam