Cool issues to do in our group | Information
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
• LocoLanding Journey Park in Penticton is now open, 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. day by day providing: go-karts, miniature golf, high-level rope course, bumper boats and monkey movement, secure social distancing guidelines in place.
• Now exhibiting on the Penticton Artwork Gallery: “To Speak With Others,” Tuesdays by means of Sundays, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (weekdays), 11-4 p.m. (weekends), now exhibiting till Nov. 7.
• Celebrating 50 years of the Penticton Tuneagers choir, on show on the Penticton Museum, Tuesdays by means of Saturdays, midday – 4 p.m., additionally an exhibition on scouting within the South Okanagan
• “Willie 4 Milli’s Rhythmic Doodle Artwork,” on-line exhibition by Will Hoffman, that includes digital works, go to: pentictonartscouncil.com
• Landmark Cinemas presents new releases: “Tenent,” (PG, 151 minutes); “The New Mutants,’ (14-A, 94 minutes); “Unhinged,” (14-A, 90 minutes); “Spongebob Film: Sponge on the Run,” (G, 90 minutes); “Invoice and Ted Face the Music,” (PG); “After We Collided,” (14-A); “The Damaged Coronary heart Gallery” (PG). For showtimes and tickets: landmarkcinemas.com
• The historic Oliver Theatre is providing personal screenings of your favorite motion pictures for as much as 47 folks, $10 per individual, consists of small popcorn and drink, minimal value of $100, convey your personal DVD to e-book electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
• Fish and chips with Cindy, each Wednesday at Fraternal Order of Eagles, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
• Stanley Cup championship, Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 5 p.m. (PT), Sport 3 in best-of-seven sequence.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
• Electrical bike leases, Pedego Electrical Bikes, 37 Backstreet Blvd. , costs vary from $50-$60 for 2 hours; $65-$75 for 3 hours, reservations really helpful, name 250-770-0576
• Royal Canadian Legion Department No. 40, 257 Brunswick Avenue, fish and chips, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
• Stanley Cup championship, Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 5 p.m. (PT), Sport 4 in best-of-seven sequence.
• Out and About strolling program for native seniors, taking all COVID security precautions, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., adopted by espresso, register by electronic mail at: email@example.com or by telephone at: 250-487-7455, introduced by Seniors Wellness Centre
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
• Protecting Canadians Heat One at a Time: Journey In Reminiscence of Rex Edward Gill, breakfast at Ooknakane Friendship Centre, 9 a.m., adopted by journey to Konquers Bike in Kelowna, fundraiser for Kelowna Meals Financial institution, name 250-264-7860 for extra particulars or to take part
• International Day of Motion, Penticton Public Library, midday – 1:30 p.m., put on inexperienced or blue, theme: “Simply Restoration – Local weather, Economic system, Social Justice,” please put on a masks and observe social distancing
• Penticton Farmers Market, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., 100 block of Foremost Avenue, enter at Foremost Avenue and Lakeshore Drive
• Fraternal Order of Eagles, burgers and fries, noon- 4 p.m.
• Meat draw at Royal Canadian Legion Department No. 40, 2 p.m.
• Elks Lodge meat draw, 4 p.m.
• Stanley Cup championship, Dallas Stars vs Tampa Bay Lightning, 5 p.m. (PT), Sport 5 in best-of-seven sequence (if essential)
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27
• DoubleSharp duets carry out on the Cannery Brewing Co., good, background music, 3-5 p.m.
• Survivorship Dragon Boat Group Market runs each Sunday climate allowing. 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the nook of Skaha Lake Rd. and Yorkton Ave. Cash raised is used for the groups’ actions and breast most cancers consciousness and assist.
• Summerland Sunday Farmers & Crafters Market, Summerland Area car parking zone, 8820 Jubilee Street, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., household pleasant, that includes 30-40 distributors with secure social distancing
• Meat draw at Elks Lodge, 1 p.m.
• BC-SPCA flea market, open air in entrance of Penticton Wholesale Membership, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
E-mail your occasions to: firstname.lastname@example.org