Cool issues to do in our group: Sept. 15-20 | Information
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15
• Penticton Metropolis Council meets nearly, periods start at 1 and 6 p.m., to view the assembly dwell, go to: penticton.ca
• Celebrating 50 years of the Penticton Tuneagers choir, on show on the Penticton Museum, Tuesdays via Saturdays, midday – 4 p.m.
• The Summerland Decorative Gardens fall plant sale, Sept. 9-19, a web based sale, go to: summerlandgardens.org to see the plant listing and orders may be positioned by electronic mail.
• “Willie 4 Milli’s Rhythmic Doodle Artwork,” on-line exhibition by Will Hoffman, that includes digital works, go to: pentictonartscouncil.com
• Landmark Cinemas presents new releases: “Tenent,” (PG, 151 minutes); “The New Mutants,’ (14-A, 94 minutes); “Unhinged,” (14-A, 90 minutes); “Spongebob Film: Sponge on the Run,” (G, 90 minutes); “Invoice and Ted Face the Music,” (PG); “After We Collided,” (14-A); “The Damaged Coronary heart Gallery” (PG). For showtimes and tickets: landmarkcinemas.com
• The historic Oliver Theatre is providing personal screenings of your favorite films for as much as 47 folks, $10 per particular person, consists of small popcorn and drink, minimal value of $100, convey your personal DVD to e book electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
• Fish and chips with Cindy, each Wednesday at Fraternal Order of Eagles, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 18
• Out and About strolling program for native seniors, taking all COVID security precautions, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., adopted by espresso, register by electronic mail at: email@example.com or by telephone at: 250-487-7455, offered by Seniors Wellness Centre
• Royal Canadian Legion Department No. 40, 257 Brunswick Road, fish and chips, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
• Electrical bike leases, Pedego Electrical Bikes, 37 Backstreet Blvd. (behind Dragon’s Den), costs vary from $50-$60 for 2 hours; $65-$75 for 3 hours, reservations advisable, name 250-770-0576
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
• Jeff Piattelli performs at Summerland Property Vineyard, 1 p.m.
• Penticton Farmers Market, 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., safe-social distancing, 100 block of Most important Road, enter at Most important Road and Lakeshore Drive (anticipate line-ups)
• Fraternal Order of Eagles, burgers and fries, noon- 4 p.m.
• Meat draw at Royal Canadian Legion Department No. 40, 2 p.m.
• Elks Lodge meat draw, 4 p.m.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
• Countlessa performs on the Cannery Brewing Co., background music, 3-5 p.m.
• Survivorship Dragon Boat Crew Market runs each Sunday climate allowing. 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the nook of Skaha Lake Rd. and Yorkton Ave. Cash raised is used for the groups’ actions and breast most cancers consciousness and assist.
• Summerland Sunday Farmers & Crafters Market, Summerland Enviornment parking zone, 8820 Jubilee Highway, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., household pleasant, that includes 30-40 distributors with protected social distancing
• Meat draw at Elks Lodge, 1 p.m.
• BC-SPCA flea market, open air in entrance of Penticton Wholesale Membership, 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Assist us rebuild our calendar.
Ship your gadgets 5 days previous to: firstname.lastname@example.org