electrical bike COVID-19: E-bike Market (2020-2024)- Roadmap for Restoration | Declining Price of Li-ion Batteries to Enhance the Market Progress | Technavio | Coronavirus
LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 18, 2020–
Technavio has been monitoring the E-bike market and it’s poised to develop by 8118.92 Ok models throughout 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% through the forecast interval. The report affords an up-to-date evaluation concerning the present market situation, newest traits and drivers, and the general market setting.
This press launch options multimedia. View the total launch right here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200918005297/en/
Technavio has introduced its newest market analysis report titled International E-Bike Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Enterprise Wire)
Though the COVID-19 pandemic continues to rework the expansion of varied industries, the quick affect of the outbreak is diversified. Whereas a couple of industries will register a drop in demand, quite a few others will proceed to stay unscathed and present promising progress alternatives. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has all of your wants coated as our analysis experiences embody all foreseeable market situations, together with pre- & post-COVID-19 evaluation. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Regularly Requested Questions:
- What are the main traits available in the market?
The rising recognition of linked e-bikes is a significant development driving the expansion of the market.
- At what charge is the market projected to develop?
The year-over-year progress for 2020 is estimated at 3.96% and the incremental progress of the market is anticipated to be 8118.92 Ok models.
- Who’re the highest gamers available in the market?
Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Big Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Müller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Automobile Co. Ltd., are a few of the main market individuals.
- What’s the key market driver?
The declining price of Li-ion batteries is likely one of the main components driving the market.
- How huge is the APAC market?
The APAC area will contribute 68% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the diploma of fragmentation will speed up through the forecast interval. Accell Group NV, BH BIKES EUROPE SL, Derby Cycle Holding GmbH, Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG, Big Bicycle Inc., Klever Mobility GmbH, Riese & Müller GmbH, Yadea Group Holdings Ltd., Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., and Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Automobile Co. Ltd. are a few of the main market individuals. The declining price of Li-ion batteries will supply immense progress alternatives. To make a lot of the alternatives, market distributors ought to focus extra on the expansion prospects within the fast-growing segments, whereas sustaining their positions within the slow-growing segments.
Purchase 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Purchase 2 Technavio experiences and get the third without spending a dime.
Technavio’s customized analysis experiences supply detailed insights on the affect of COVID-19 at an business stage, a regional stage, and subsequent provide chain operations. This custom-made report can even assist purchasers sustain with new product launches in direct & oblique COVID-19 associated markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline evaluation, and vital developments in vendor operations and authorities rules.
E-bike market 2020-2024: Segmentation
E-bike market is segmented as under:
- SLA Batteries
- Li-ion Batteries
- Geographic Panorama
- North America
- South America
To be taught extra concerning the world traits impacting the way forward for market analysis, obtain a free pattern: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40480
E-bike market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents an in depth image of the market by the best way of research, synthesis, and summation of knowledge from a number of sources. The E-bike market report covers the next areas:
- E-bike market Dimension
- E-bike market Traits
- E-bike market Business Evaluation
This research identifies the rising recognition of linked e-bikes as one of many prime causes driving the E-bike market progress through the subsequent few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast situations (optimistic, possible, and pessimistic) contemplating the affect of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth analysis has direct and oblique COVID-19 impacted market analysis experiences.
Register for a free trial immediately and achieve on the spot entry to 17,000+ market analysis experiences.Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
E-bike market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market through the forecast interval 2020-2024
- Detailed info on components that may help E-bike market progress through the subsequent 5 years
- Estimation of the E-bike market measurement and its contribution to the dad or mum market
- Predictions on upcoming traits and modifications in shopper habits
- The expansion of the E-bike market
- Evaluation of the market’s aggressive panorama and detailed info on distributors
- Complete particulars of things that may problem the expansion of E-bike market distributors
Desk of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Forex conversion charges for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market traits
- Market segmentation evaluation
- Worth chain evaluation
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining energy of patrons
- Bargaining energy of suppliers
- Risk of latest entrants
- Risk of substitutes
- Risk of rivalry
- Market situation
PART 06: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 07: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparability
- APAC – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Key main nations
- Market alternative
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY BATTERY TYPE
- Market segmentation by battery sort
- Comparability by battery sort
- SLA batteries – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Li-ion batteries – Market measurement and forecast 2019-2024
- Market alternative by battery sort
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Recognition of linked e-bikes
- Improvement of ABS for e-bikes
- Improvement of technologically superior and light-weight e-bikes
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Panorama disruption
- Aggressive situation
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Distributors coated
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of distributors
- Accell Group NV
- BH BIKES EUROPE SL
- Derby Cycle Holding GmbH
- Georg Fritzmeier GmbH & Co. KG
- Big Bicycle Inc.
- Klever Mobility GmbH
- Riese & Müller GmbH
- Yadea Group Holdings Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electrical Automobile Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Analysis methodology
- Record of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of distributors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a number one world know-how analysis and advisory firm. Their analysis and evaluation focuses on rising market traits and gives actionable insights to assist companies establish market alternatives and develop efficient methods to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialised analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of greater than 17,000 experiences and counting, masking 800 applied sciences, spanning throughout 50 nations. Their shopper base consists of enterprises of all sizes, together with greater than 100 Fortune 500 firms. This rising shopper base depends on Technavio’s complete protection, in depth analysis, and actionable market insights to establish alternatives in current and potential markets and assess their aggressive positions inside altering market situations.
View supply model on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200918005297/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Analysis
Media & Advertising and marketing Govt
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SPORTS BIKING/CYCLING
SOURCE: Technavio Analysis
Copyright Enterprise Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/18/2020 02:30 PM/DISC: 09/18/2020 02:30 PM