1. In order to facilitate the operation of the driver, prevent the occurrence of driving safety accidents, and ensure personal safety, rear-view mirrors must be installed on the car, and all rear-view mirrors must be able to adjust the direction. The driver sits in the cab seat and directly obtains external information such as the rear, side, and bottom of the car.
2. The rearview mirror has a problem of horizon, that is, the range that the mirror can reflect. The industry has three elements of vision, namely the distance between the driver’s eyes and the rearview mirror, the size of the rearview mirror and the radius of curvature of the rearview mirror.
3. When the distance and size of the rearview mirror are the same, the smaller the radius of curvature of the mirror surface, the larger the field of view reflected by the mirror surface. When the radius of curvature of the mirror surface is the same, the larger the size of the mirror surface, the larger the field of view reflected by the mirror surface.
Features of Convex Mirror:
1. The glass sheet is a wide-angle convex mirror, which has a wider field of view and moderate deformation;
2. Each model has a 3D 360-degree adjustment axis. Theoretically, the rearview mirror reflects light without blind spots, but if it is installed in the middle of the handlebar, the body or arms may block the line of sight when riding.
If you are interested in motorized bike and want to know more, you could browse previous articles or visit our Official Website, also choose to leave your message below. If you are interested in electric bike, you can contact us. www.zhsydz.com
Error: Contact form not found.