electrical bike Redmond artwork panel proclaims Homestead Bike Pump Monitor mural contest
REDMOND, Ore. (KTVZ) — The Redmond Committee for Artwork in Public Locations has introduced Homestead Bike Pump Monitor as the following location for a scholar artwork undertaking — on this case, a mural contest
The committee invitations youth artists who reside throughout the Redmond Faculty District boundary to submit ideas for a mural(s) within the Bike Park. Pupil submissions will probably be accepted till Sept. 30. The profitable idea(s) will work with members of RCAPP to carry their design to life.
“We’re happy to focus our subsequent scholar artwork undertaking on the Homestead Bike Pump Monitor,” said RCAPP Chairman Dan Mooney. “We acquired an amazing response to the mural undertaking not too long ago accomplished on the Redmond Skate Park and stay up for offering our youth artists with one other alternative to showcase their inventive abilities.”
RCAPP has collaborated with native college students and faculties on many public artwork tasks for the reason that committee’s inception in 2006, together with the Redmond Skate Park, the tunnel between Sam Johnson Park and American Legion Park, painted electrical containers all through Redmond, customized tiles put in at Centennial Park, and the Yew Avenue roundabout sculpture. The volunteer committee works to provide not less than one scholar artwork undertaking yearly.
STUDENT MURAL CONTEST
- Artist should be a scholar, 18 years of age or underneath.
- Artist should reside throughout the Redmond Faculty District.
- Designs should be horizontal in orientation not less than 8.5 by 11 in dimension
- Artist might submit as much as (3) designs for consideration.
- All entry kinds should be submitted by Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020.
- The artwork should replicate a theme that’s appropriate for public show on the Homestead Bike Pump Monitor website. The artwork should be appropriate for park guests of all ages.
- Use of profanity, nudity, medication or alcohol, political statements, violence, or graffiti type components in your artwork is prohibited.
- Artwork ought to be colourful. Markers, crayons, coloured pencils, stencils or different paint codecs are acceptable. No logos or commercials, all art work should be unique in idea and never violate U.S. copyright legal guidelines.
Submit Art work
or mail entries to: Redmond Metropolis Corridor
Attn: Jackie Abslag – Pupil Mural Contest
411 SW seventh Road, Redmond, OR 97756.
- Please embrace artist identify, age, faculty and phone info with art work.
Neighborhood / Redmond